Clash of Smash
March 28, 2024, 08:14:12 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to CoS

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Nikoleis and his friends' profiles

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: True

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: dmax129
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Nikoleis and his friends' profiles  (Read 313 times)
The world savers
The french fry

^ This is Nikoleis

View Profile
« on: December 06, 2007, 01:59:43 am »

Okay .. before posting my profiles, here is some notes from me.

You may ask why I have so "weak" abilities, restrained with Mp. It's because an elemental control or whatever as powerful isn't funny (in my opinion) because a match is made of pure power unleashing. GmB are sometimes so powerful that even the Death Star look like a toy.
That's not what I am looking for ...
I want to win because I am a better fighter, not stronger
I want to let a chance to everyone, even if I have 5 more abilities than my opponent
I want to find my levelling useful, not adding a gadget abilities because I can kill everyone with the basics ones
I want the match gaining in intensity as the time pass (stocking Mp)
I want you to know I am not here to win, but to have fun. That's the spirit of any game, and that's the idea of the Super Smash serie which inspired the Clash of Smash.

Okay ...
Now, my profiles !
« Last Edit: December 07, 2007, 02:27:30 am by Nikoleis » Report Spam   Logged

Nikoleis : "Now that's better !"
Sundy : "Come on, Adynos, the arena is just here !"
Adynos : "I know, but the exit is that way ..."
Sheylan : "Stay here, coward !" * Start a hyper dive punch *

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

The world savers
The french fry

^ This is Nikoleis

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 07, 2007, 02:28:05 am »

Name:Nikoleis
Race:Human-like
Weapon:Magithech blade (sword) + Magic amplifier or Thunder katana (katana)
Secondary Weapon:Magitech guard (shield)
Abilities:
Magitech blade magic (Lv 1) / Thunder katana magic (Lv 1)
Dimensional magic(Lv 1)
Kinetic magic (Lv 1)

Ap : 20
Jd : 416

Stats:
Level:3 (Equal to number of abilities)
Strength:2
Speed:3
Defense:3
Magic:4 (+ 1)
Max magic:10 + 2 * Lv (16)

Description (See avatar)

Bio:
   Amateur world saver, this is not the first time he leaves his world to fight somewhere else. Coming from a planet called Gillgothant, he happened to beat the god of destruction Zaralem, with the help of three others people. Sheylan, his "wife" (even if marriage doesn't have the same meaning in his homeworld), was part of this team, as was Sundy the geomage and an adventurer called Adynos. Nikoleis left them for studying the "metaverse" travel and is now in his 24th world, Brawler's Paradise. But each time, he must learn how to make his power work because of the physics changes.
   But now, a new threat has appeared ... what is this feeling, like ... the world is moving ? But without power (and money ...) Nikoleis couldn't study this problem and is bound to fight against some inhabitant, in a place called the "Clash of Smash arena", to retrieve his former abilities ... and some new one.

Abilities:
For every magic :
Using magic cost magic points. Every post, (Magic stat) points are generated. I may increase this value with AP/equipment/money.

Magitech blade magic :
Using his magitech sword, he can use some enhanced magical effect. When using the magitech blade, it is considered indestructible (and, in fact, inexistant) but can't break item. Those powers can only be used with magic. Here's the level chart :
*Lv 1 : Kinetic blade / Star launcher (3)
Lv 2 : Dimensional blade / Space splitter blade (4)
Lv 3 : Energy blade / Dancing energy blade (6)
Lv 4 : Cost reduction (-1)
Lv 5 : Time blade (16)

Kinetic blade / star launcher :
Everything hit by the sword is sent, like, as you were hit by a base ball bat from Melee. Parrying with this power is really effective for disarming, but this need to hit and damages aren't exactly important.
The star launcher does what you could imagine it doing : turn you into a star !

Dimensional blade / space splitting blade :
Take a look at the dimensional magic for the specials effect of this element. The blade become HUGE (4 meters at least) and pierce any defense. It does not affect well carbon-based matter (people), but metal, energy, space itself ... nothing can stop this blade.
Upgraded, can literally cut space itself. Remember Odin from Final Fantasy ? The same, more or less ...

Energy blade :
Go take a look to the energy magic. The blade becomes REALLY nasty. You know Star Wars ? The same. Energy is the only thing that can stop this blade.
The name "dancing" for the better form come from the large energetic flow left behind a strike. It can kill someone even 2 turns after it striked somewhere.

Time blade :
OMG ! 500 + hits combo in a single post ! The ultimate blade ...

Thunder katana magic :
Nikoleis received this sword for Christmas. It can store lightning power, unleash it and strike with it. But with the help of magic, he can do much, MUCH more !
*Lv 1 : Thunder blast / Orage blast (3)
Lv 2 : Electromagnetic blade / Tesla blade (6)
Lv 3 : Electric power
Lv 5 : Thunder god (15)

Thunder blast :
Nikoleis uses his magic directly to activate the blade, even without having it charged. The upgraded version makes the charge too important and creates a huge thunderbolt.

Dimensional magic :
What's important with it, it ignores any protection. Adamantium, force field ... everything can be affected because this is a physical distortion, thus modifying what is affected. Of course, this is not lethal ...
*Lv 1 : Telewarp / Teleportal (5)
Lv 2 : Wave shield / Illusion shield (8)
Lv 3 : Waving distortion / Warping distortion (12)
Lv 4 : Metaverse zone / Virtual world (22)
Lv 5 : Cost reduction (- 1)

Telewarp / teleportal :
Short range teleport, can't go through solid so nearly useless in close combat. Can be used multiple times, but the cost double each time, no cooldown because of this.
Teleportal ... see the game called "portal" ? It works like that, but no need of a wall.

Wave shield / illusion shield :
This weak shield make attacks going in a wrong direction, the deviation affecting missile weapons easier but give some protection against close attacks. Major drawback : can't physically attack during the activation turn.
The illusion shield hides the true position of Nikoleis. This also helps for attacking.

Waving distortion / warping distortion :
Create a dimensional shockwave surrounding Nikoleis and hitting everyone in the vicinity (around 15 meters only). Not great damage, but it's dimensional (unavoidable, ignore obstacles and so on ...).
Upgrading it to the warping distortion cause anything around to be warped away, added to the previous effects.

Metaverse zone / virtual world:
Create a small sub universe, isolated from external intervention. Only Nikoleis and his opponent are inside, nothing else. Here's no need to walk or breathe here, physical laws does not act anymore. It's a closed zone, where going left send you to the right in no time (like a small 2D RPG map, without north / south limitation !). The duration of this power is 3 turns and can't be stopped before the end. It can't be used as a fleeing zone (except in team ...), because there must be two persons in it.
The virtual world is much more powerful because Nikoleis is the only one affected, meaning he is way stronger for 3 turns.

Physical magic :
Those powers are purely physics, anti magic effects won't work, but armors does. The kinetic blade is physical.
*Lv 1 : Blasting burst / Super blasting burst (4)
Lv 2 : Kinetic pulse / Kinetic wall (4)
Lv 3 : Kinetic buster / Long range buster (9)
Lv 4 : Cost reduction (- 1)
Lv 5 : Ba-Boom ! (18)

Blasting burst / super blasting burst :
Cause multiple kinetic blasts from a distance. Not really powerful, but can do some damage.
Adding super just cause much more powerful blasts, but won't kill someone in one blow.

Kinetic pulse / kinetic wall :
Create a physical barrier for half a second, useable for many purpose (barrier, platform ... and so on). The barrier can support 250 kg maximum.
A wall stays for 3 turns.

Kinetic buster / long range buster :
A simple touch with the left hand make any material resonate ... and explode ! Can easily destroy a castle wall with this (used multiple times, of course), but mainly used against equipment. Unbreakable items are affected (and in fact, are more vulnerable because of their purity). Compounds are not affected (a body is made of water, proteins, lipids ... way too much things to resonate correctly). Cause earthquake used on large surface.
The long range buster does not have to be casted "on touch". Call this the hyper blasting burst !

Ba-Boom ! :
Take a complete turn to condensate as much potential power in a small area as possible, and then make it explode. Like a physical version of the FF's "Ultima"

Energy magic :
*Lv 1 : Assault beam / Siege beam (5)
Lv 2 : Energy barrier / Energy wall (7)
Lv 3 : Magic condenser, + 1 Magic
Lv 5 : Universalys (30)

Assault beam / siege beam :
Multiple energy rays piercing through solid, coming from multiple directions, making dodging difficult in some situation. However, not really effective at long range.
The siege beam is kamehameha-esque and self explanatory.

Energy barrier / energy wall :
Block any energetic attack, but as many powers, does have a drawback. The barrier can't move, so it can't be used effectively while moving and direct attacks that can't miss (telekinesis, for example) are not stopped. Oh, and physical one pass through this one without any problem !
Wall = 3 turns.

Magic condenser :
Can choose to concentrate magic for a turn, giving an additional + 3 Mp, but can't use other magic for that turn.

Universalys :
Nikoleis turn into a pure energetic entity. This makes him uber quick, hyper powerful, invincible to physical attacks ... but the cost must be paid each turn !

GodMod :

Lv 1 : Magic control
Lv 2 : Final combo
Lv 3 : Metaverse energy(ALL power cost reduction (- 1))
Lv 4 : Virtual reality

Magic control :
Lower level magic can be boosted in power for double cost and a charge turn.

Final combo :
Can unleashes numerous spells at really high power, but lose 10 max Mp for the battle duration. Powers using "magic control" can be used instantly for this purpose. Some ideas of final combo are listed below.

Virtual reality :
+ (current Mp / 10) all stats. This is done by changing the reality (so in fact, it's like you lose stats also from this modified universe). Passive power always in function, so beware !

Sample final combos :
Comet buster :
Send the enemy flying with star launcher, telewarp at the maximum height attained by the opponent and Siege beam him down to the ground.

Time break :
Uses the time blade inside a metaverse and goes up for 1,000,000 + combo !!!

Apocalyptic explosion :
Fire a siege beam inside a Ba-Boom in charge, causing it a major power boost, like the "Yucatan dinosaur-killer meteor".

Great collider :
Many kinetic blade / telewarp / teleportal combo ...

Electrowave :
Create a chain reaction between a thunder blast and a waving distortion, making the air itself asplode.

Infinite ultra super flashy unlimited royal dragon magic ultimate cataclysmic incredible tiger omega divider overwhelming god-modded smashing meteor rush combo cancel hyper finisher cut attack (Yup, that it !) :
In Universalys mode, uses EVERY blade at once (upgraded version whenever possible) and unleashes THE combo. Major Mp cost : 63 at max level ! (Note : Max Mp at max level : 50 ... but don’t worry, I will find a way !)

As you can see, any of these attacks is a true killing move. Wonder why I made it a God mod breaker ?

Legend about a fifth god-mod ability does exist. Some call it the time warp ...

Next level : Blade magic Lv 1 (Dimentionnal blade)
« Last Edit: March 05, 2008, 11:58:10 am by The world savers » Report Spam   Logged

The world savers
The french fry

^ This is Nikoleis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 07, 2007, 02:29:25 am »

Name:Adynos and Sundy
Race:Human-like for Adynos, Human-Butterfly for Sundy
Weapon:Sword and shield (Adynos), Dagger (Sundy)
Secondary Weapon:None
Abilities:
Wind control (Lv 1)
Pure luck (Lv 1)

Ap : 7
Jd : 240

Stats:
Level:2 (Equal to number of abilities)

Adynos
Strength:4
Speed:1
Defense:3
Magic:2

Max magic:8 + Lv (10)

Sundy
Strength:1
Speed:2
Defense:1
Magic:5

Max magic:15 + 3 * Lv (21)

Description:

Bio:
Adynos, known as the leader of the world saver, actually never liked his life of adventure. In fact, he hated it, all he wanted was a calm, peaceful life.
For an unknown reason he seems to lure the problems to himself, but also survive whatever happen. Some theorize this is a latent magic power, but from Adynos himself : "Dying would be so peaceful but I'm so unlucky that even this wouldn't happen !"
Of course, this is annoying Sundy, her teammate, which became his wife after their journey. But, she married him, so she must have found something good in him (even if she does not know what herself !).

Abilities:
For every magic :
Using magic cost magic points. Every post, (Magic stat) points are generated. I may increase this value with AP/equipment/money.

Wind control (Sundy) :
*Lv 1 : Wind burst (3)
Lv 2 : Wind blade (5)
Lv 3 : Cyclonic wind (7)
Lv 5 : Flying tornado (15)

Wind burst :
Strong enough to lift people from ground. It does not last long.

Wind blade :
Can cut like a sword from a distance with this power.

Cyclonic wind :
The wind created by this power is strong enough to stop anything, it act as a barrier around the target, that can also be offensive if made small enough.

Flying tornado :
With this power, the wind become constant and make Sundy able to fly. Moreover, Adynos can use the wind to jump real high while the opponents are blocked on the ground.

Pure luck (Adynos) :
*Lv 1 : Lucky ! (6)
Lv 2 : Have a problem ? (9)
Lv 3 : Watch out ! (10)
Lv 4 : Oops ! Sorry ... (12)
Lv 5 : Oh man, that was close ! (20) <- God mod cancelling!

Lucky :
Able to dodge ANY ability in a somewhat comical way. Can only protect Adynos.

Have a problem ? :
Better than the previous ability, because the attack happen to strike the user back, or cause another problem like this.

Watch out ! :
Same as Lucky, but protect Sundy.

Oops ! Sorry ... :
Unblockable attack, except with a GmB.

Oh man, that was close ! :
Same as lucky, work against GmB.

Earth control (Sundy) :
Lv 1 : Dust pit (5)
Lv 2 : Monolith (8)
Lv 3 : Stalagmites (9)
Lv 5 : Quake (20)

Dust pit :
Turn any mineral to dust, on a relatively large zone. If done under someone, he fall immediately.

Monolith :
Raise a large mineral or metalic block depending of the ground. For example, rock will greate a wall, while sand will turn into a wave after being lifted.

Stalagmites :
Create multiples sharp shapes on a mineral or mettalic surface, on touch (really dangerous against a metalic armor, be warned !). Effect is temporary.

Quake :
Do I have to explain what is an earthquake ?

Fire magic (Adynos) :
Lv 1 : Pyroblast (5)
Lv 2 : Flame wall (8)

Light magic (Adynos) :
Lv 1 : Protective light (2)
Lv 2 : Photon blast (8)

Fire and light magic (Adynos) :
Lv 3 : Firework blast (12)

GodMod :

Lv 1 : Healing magic
Lv 2 : Together
Lv 3 : Climatic control (Sundy)
Lv 4 : "Now I'm serious !!!" (Adynos)

Healing magic :
Can heal each other for 6 Mp, once per battle each and doesn't work on someone out. Also, they can't heal themselves.

Together :
1 Mp from each of them are shared each turn (it's called reserve Mp). Both of them can use those.

Next level : Earth control Lv 1 (Dust pit)
« Last Edit: February 19, 2008, 06:26:54 am by The world savers » Report Spam   Logged

The world savers
The french fry

^ This is Nikoleis

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2008, 06:10:46 am »

Name:Sheylan
Race:Human-like
Weapon:None
Secondary Weapon:None
Abilities:
Pearly coral style (Lv 1)
Sacred deep style (Lv 1)

Ap : 5
Jd : 200

Stats:
Level:2 (Equal to number of abilities)
Strength:4
Speed:3
Defense:4
Magic:3
Max magic:10 + 2 * Lv (14)

Bio :

Abilities:
For every magic :

For every prayer :
Prayers are magic that need concentration, so Sheylan can't do something else than moving for a complete post when using those (no attacks or other violent move, but can dodge in a dancing fashion). All prayer affects Sheylan and her allies nearby, or a group of target if offensive.

Pearly coral style
*Lv 1 : Wave kick (3), + 1 strength
Lv 2 : Pearl shield (7)(prayer), + 1 defense
Lv 3 : Coral branches (5), + 1 strength
Lv 4 : Sacred pearl defense, + 1 defense
Lv 5 : Eternal life (18)(prayer), + 1 speed

Wave kick :
A powerful kick move, consider it with + 3 strength.

Sacred deep style
*Lv 1 : Siren breathing, + 1 defense
Lv 2 : Flow of the deep (5), + 1 speed
Lv 3 : Deepest prison (10)(prayer), + 1 defense
Lv 4 : Unreachable deep (prayer), + 1 magic
Lv 5 : Kraken grab (13), + 1 strength

Siren breathing :
Innate water resistance

River and lake style
Lv 1 : Mountain torrent (4), + 1 speed
Lv 2 : Waterfall jump (6), + 1 strength
Lv 3 : Calm of the secluded lake (prayer), + 1 magic
Lv 4 : River flow (10), + 1 strength
Lv 5 : River and sea (6), + 1 defense

Prayers of Nakrey style
Lv 1 : Peace prayer (5)(prayer)
Lv 2 : Hope prayer (8)(prayer)
Lv 3 : Fighting prayer (6)(prayer)
Lv 4 : All prayers cost reduction (-1)
Lv 5 : Nakrey's prayer (20)

GodMod :

Lv 1 : Sheylan's dream
Lv 2 : Sundy's love
Lv 3 : Adynos' spirit
Lv 4 : Nikoleis' happiness
« Last Edit: February 29, 2008, 05:43:36 am by The world savers » Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: