Clash of Smash
March 28, 2024, 11:55:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CoS has been redirected to Brawlers' Paradise

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Hawk's Bio

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: True

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: dmax129
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hawk's Bio  (Read 130 times)
Hawk_v3
« on: October 20, 2008, 02:08:52 pm »

Name: Hawk
Race: Avian
Weapon: Railgun (rapid-fire and shrapnel rounds)
2nd Weapon: Nanobots.

Abilities:
1.   Cain’s Uplink. Cain is my A.I. who speaks in {}. Cain is NOT, repeat NOT, controllable by anyone else and is only affected by the rules under "Pulse".  He remote operates the heavy weaponry that I can’t carry onto the battlefield. This varies from artillery bombardment to Super weapons. Depending on the power and amount of ordnance I call up, there will be a TTA (Time To Arrival) in posts. Super weapons aren't OHKOs unless they are part of my GMB and beam-type super weapons are instantaneous arrival.

2.   Magnetism. This enables me to influence all metals. Think Magneto. However it is trumped by things like Gaffit's Metal Kinesis, but still allows me to block incoming attacks.

3.  [OFFLINE] Active Camouflage. Since it is irritating for a sniper to be visible, this allows me to hide from all detection. Can only be seen by appropriate abilities.[OFFLINE]

Team: The Free Company. (Mercenaries.)

OHKO: Shock and Awe. [OFFLINE]
   I give Cain a target. Next post, Cain targets all of my four(Soon to be six.) super weapons onto the player.

Height:5'' 6'
Weight: Light
Skin tone, Eye colour, Hair colour, Hair style: See Avatar.

Garments/clothes: Hazadrous Environment suit. (The suit will protect against 95% of elemental damage. However, it does not do well against physical damage. So a fire-infused bullet/sword will do negligible damage but the bullet/sword will still hurt. Purely elemental attacks are pretty ineffective. ALL damage types except physical are elemental. (This includes Holy and Dark.) )

Notes: Nanobots are the true adaptable weaponry and armour.  They are made of a variety of elements, and can therefore combine into any type of ammunition and weapon. They reside mostly in his feathers and act as adaptive armour, mirroring against lasers, and erasing incoming projectiles. Theoretically, they are impervious, but with each hit, a faint silver dust can be seen floating to the ground, the remains of "dead" nanos. They are topped up by simply placing metal into a group of them, enabling them to replicate into larger numbers.

Although I use any super weapons, the six most used ones are:

Hell- An Icarus (Die Another Day), Hammer of Dawn (Gears of War) or Particle Cannon (C&C Generals) style super weapon.

Calamity- Orbital Nuclear Warheads, ranging from Atomic through to Neutron (Destroys only living tissue).

Vengeance- Orbital Tungsten Rods that melt in the atmosphere and hit the target as a semi-molten mass.

Pulse- EMP barrage affecting a 30 mile radius. My guns count as mechanical, Cain will be offline for the next 3 posts (EMP affect).

The Grid- An antimatter "web" surrounding the OSP and the other relay satellites, which protects them from harm. In the event of a major emergency, the Grid will descend onto a target, annihilating it in a matter-antimatter reaction.

D-Cannon- An interesting side affect of stable, long running teleporters is that they create a flat portal into any space imaginable. A variable weapon, the D-Cannon is actually a portal array slid in front of Hell's barrel, which projects the beam to any point in space, through varying dimensions. The size, shape and the amount of portals created to emit the beam can vary almost infinitely.

Strength:  *
Speed:     *
Defense:   *****
Jump:       *****

Bio: Up soon.

AP: 6
Money: 220
« Last Edit: November 11, 2008, 10:43:41 am by Hawk_v3 » Report Spam   Logged

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Hawk_v3
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2008, 02:10:09 pm »

Opinions? Other?

Hire requests?

Oh, this will be the profile I am going to use on BP.

Can't change it at the moment, as I'm in the middle of some fights.
Report Spam   Logged
DoctorWormx
Gym Caretaker and Lord of Lightning
Surgeon General

The deformed Heir of Rai

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2008, 04:18:55 pm »

Doc the profile itself looks sound, but i don't like the "notes below" setup, but thats a personal preferance...

...go ahead and use it hawk.
Report Spam   Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: