Clash of Smash
March 29, 2024, 12:51:23 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to CoS

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Travel notebook (From Adynos)

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: True

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: dmax129
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Travel notebook (From Adynos)  (Read 353 times)
The world savers
The french fry

^ This is Nikoleis

View Profile
« on: March 21, 2008, 10:39:37 am »

Niko : "Heh heh ... I am publishing Adynos' work ! Don't tell him or I think he may become angry against me ... Enjoy the adventures of the World Savers !"

12/8/512

"Adventurer" ! ... Silly job, if you want my opinion. In fact, actually, if it is requested we take notes while we travel, that mean you WANT my opinion ! Then here it is ! If it wasn't for that stupid event, I would have returned home, maybe working hard at the farm, but at least I could sleep in a house everynight !
I will try to make this notebook enjoyable to read at least, since I don't think it will be useful ...

13/8/512

Yeah, my first lesson : "How to look dumb with a sword". I told you I never did my military service ! And now that I think about it : why a sword ? It's heavy ! You should find a better weapon for travelling people ! But why do I complain ? You may not even read this ! At least I can spend my rage on something !

14/8/512

Today's lesson : "How to discover I have an innate inability to control magic".  I warned you again ! You wanted me to lit the candle, I did it ... or I melted it before, but I knew it would happen ...

15/8/512

At least today's lesson was interesting. I do like plants studies.
* Here follow 4 sketchs about plants commonly found in mountain *
Reminder : Pyolist is good for headache ... may need it sooner or later !

16/8/512

Tomorrow, I will depart for my first assigment ... "Find another student in the wood 5 hours away from here". Exiting !
Apart of this, ecology ... "The insects's life". Would've been midly interesting ... if it wasn't lesson 7 / 10 !

Nikoleis : "That was a teaser ! Next chapter contain the meeting between Adynos and Sundy. See ya !"
Report Spam   Logged

Nikoleis : "Now that's better !"
Sundy : "Come on, Adynos, the arena is just here !"
Adynos : "I know, but the exit is that way ..."
Sheylan : "Stay here, coward !" * Start a hyper dive punch *

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Gaffit
Harbringer of Gamma

The One Man Gamma Ray Experience Project.

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 21, 2008, 05:41:13 pm »

The European dates threw me off for a second.  Grin

Keep up the good work!
Report Spam   Logged

Dark Days Are Coming.
This Message Has Been Intercepted. You Have Been Mislead. There Is No Conspiracy.
The world savers
The french fry

^ This is Nikoleis

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2008, 09:17:29 am »

Nikoleis : "These are Gillgothanese date actually : Day/Month/Year of the Telis calendar. But I think some explanation note should be spreaded during this !"

17/8/512

"Mission successful !". Sort of ... Let me explain ...

All started when, while looking for that student, I found someone that looked suspicious. Do you take some good time in a wood wearing an armor and a large, two handed axe ? Not me, but I was wrong ... I tried to take this individual by surprise, thinking he was a bandit (you warned me about them, that's YOUR fault !). Well, he took him like half a second to disarm me and make me beg for mercy. I was then asked to go with him, he wanted to know who I am, so arrived to the cmp, I explained him everything. He then asked about the man I can't mention here, so I though it was too late, I just hed to explain him this too. And then it happend : in his tent, I heard someone crying. It was, of course, the person I was looking for, who heard what happened to Him. You could have said to me she was His student ! And also, by the way, she was here to help Alrik (the armored guy) for preparing himself for the next Xila's games ... and explaining me by the way that he is the champion of the duel fighting, of course.

So ... we left, the student and I, and we're on our way for the guild as I am writing this. She (the student. Of course, you didn't said she was from Gardak !) doesn't want to talk to me, thanks to you effort to hide everything to everyone.
I hate my job.

Niko : "Some other lessons complaining here, nohing important. I will cut when necessary"

23/8/512

I saw the girl again today ... and for the first time, we talked. I felt sorry for her, but it couldn't be helped, right ? Oh, and I suppose making her my partner was, in your opinion, a good idea ... I guess I will have to make an habit of it. Learn, if ou want to know, that she doesn't like the fact I'm what she called "A complete failure", and she would have prefered a Huppias for partner ... which is also my opinion, but like if you cared !
Report Spam   Logged

Nikoleis : "Now that's better !"
Sundy : "Come on, Adynos, the arena is just here !"
Adynos : "I know, but the exit is that way ..."
Sheylan : "Stay here, coward !" * Start a hyper dive punch *
Gaffit
Harbringer of Gamma

The One Man Gamma Ray Experience Project.

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2008, 12:11:13 pm »

Poor Adynos. Disarmed in a second.  Grin
Report Spam   Logged

Dark Days Are Coming.
This Message Has Been Intercepted. You Have Been Mislead. There Is No Conspiracy.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: