Clash of Smash
March 28, 2024, 06:48:11 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: Welcome to CoS

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Judgment Angel Zero's Profiles

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: True

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: dmax129
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Judgment Angel Zero's Profiles  (Read 394 times)
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

Welcome to Clash of Smash! ;D

View Profile
« on: February 22, 2008, 09:10:24 pm »

Judgment Angel Zero

Race: Angel

Weapons:
Judgment Blade (Drained of Power)
A large, blue blade that can only be wielded by Judg. It is at least his body length, yet he wields it as if it were a small, one handed sword. Right now, it's not at full potential, but when it does gain it's full power, it is said to be the most powerful sword in the multiverse, able to split world's into seperate dimensions and transcend time itself. How Judg aquired this blade without the aid of his fellow Creators is unknown. (Can shoot shockwaves)

Weapon Slot 2 to be filled

Weapon Slot 3 to be filled

Weapon Slot 4 (Will remain empty)

Abilities:
Holy Mastery
Judg's most powerful type of magic is the Holy element. He can control it in any way, and create it at will. He can even teleport from one place to another with thise ability, using sacred magic. His mastery of this element is so powerful, that it can not be nullified except by immunities that characters have placed directly on themselves. Being that this is his element, being hit by it increases his magic stat by one.

Gravity
Allows Judg to manipulate gravity as he pleases, making hitting him difficult.

Dimensional Mastery
Gives Judg the ability to create portals and travel through them.

Sand Manipulation
Grants Judg the ability to create, manipulate, and become sand.

Purify
Removes harmful things like Bugs, poison, and nanobots from my body.

Wild Sense
Give Judg ultrasensitive senses, giving him the edge in battle.

Tekkai
Boosts my defense to 5 for one turn, but I may not do anything but block and attack.

Energy Absorb
Energy attacks that hit Judg raise his Strength and defense stat by 1.

Will To Win
If in great danger or if Judg has taken considerable injuries, Judg's stat's will all go up by 4.

GMBs:
Shining Bind/Divine Judgment
Shininb Bind...You know how it goes.

GMB2

Stats:
Strength: *
Defense: *
Magic: *****
Speed: *****

Bio:
To Come
« Last Edit: March 30, 2008, 01:43:53 pm by Judgment Angel Zero » Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2008, 08:19:30 pm »

Doc: >_> not a huge deal, but does anyone else look at purify and see status immunity in disgiuse?
Purify is not automatic.

Purify also removes things that do not cause status immunity.

Purify was more in response to Gaffits Nanobots than anything really...
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 04, 2008, 08:21:14 pm »

judge, u dont have a AP count....

and Kaku has more then 1 AP....
My AP after fighting Gaffit was 114. I have no idea how much I got from the F4All.

Kaku has 3 AP I believe, and Komodo has 3 or 4...
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2008, 12:50:30 pm »

judge, u dont have a AP count....

and Kaku has more then 1 AP....
My AP after fighting Gaffit was 114. I have no idea how much I got from the F4All.

Kaku has 3 AP I believe, and Komodo has 3 or 4...

u got 13 for the match last night, i swear u have more then 114....but yea, congrats, u have ur 3rd GmB now
I'm sure I did too, but I lost count, and I just restarted at 110. That's happened to me...4 times now...

So now I have...127 AP if my math is correct...
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
dmax129
Master of Puppets

Nothing Can Stop Me

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2008, 02:00:32 pm »

Purify
Removes harmful things like Bugs, poison, and nanobots from my body.

**** YOU IMMUNITY USER!

deny it and i will kill you >_<
Report Spam   Logged

*is lost in the joy of a box full of packing peanuts*

Doc: and we've lost him for the day...

Now that's just a silly myth. Like Emu's.
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 24, 2008, 04:35:07 pm »

Judgment Angel: Zero

Stats:
Speed *****
Power *
Defense *
Mana *****

Weapons:
Judgment Blade
A gargantuan sword that is around 8 feet long. Blessed by the gods, it can only be weilded by himself. Anyone else who attempts to weild it shall not be able to lift it. The sword is capable of ripping rifts between dimensions that will suck up anything within its range, never to be seen again. The blade can cause massive shockwaves that can cut as well as the blade itself.

Chain Gauntlets
Golden gauntlets equipped with unbreakable chains. Chains can travel through any surface, and can be manipulated by Judg's finger movements. As many chains as desired can be fired from both gauntlets. Each chain comes with a spear head attached that latches on to a target, making removing it from a body dangerous. If caught in s dangerous situation, Judg can clip the chains.

Robotic Mosswine Companion
A robotic mosswine (monster found in MHF2. Research say it goes crazy when you hit it.) It comes with a mushroom cannon that fires mushrooms like bullets. The mushrooms can come with hazardous qualities that are specified by Judg. This includes, but is not limited to poisons and paralyzation agents.  It comes with jet boosters as well, increasing it's speed greatly if nescesary, and even rurning the robot into a projectile. Immune to dark, ice, and lightning.

Abilities:
Manipulation of the Holy Element
Zero's favorite, signature ability. It allows him to summon up blessed mana from within himself and the environment and bend it to his will. The light that is produced from this manipulation is eternal, and very powerful. It can be a solid as steel, or liquid, like a river, depending on his will. He can even use the light produced from the manipulation of the mana to illuminate dark places, and blind his opponent.

Mastery of Gravity
As the name implies, this is the ability to completely manipulate gravity. Allows Judg to strengthen or diminish the pull of gravity. He can even control from what direction gravity is pulling on, and what objects are affected or unnaffected by that gravitational pull. The sub-ability to give something an orbit is also included. Judg may also use gravity to pull things into other objects. Gravity can also be used offensively, in the form of black zones. If an area is turning black, it means Judg is going to make the pull of gravity very intense. Bone disintegrating intense. Anything in the black zone has one turn to escape.

Command of Heaven and Hell
Judg has complete command over demons from Hell and angels from heaven. He can summon up to 20 total minions with this ability.
Angels: These guys have healing properties. Their primary role is to heal Judg and the demons. It takes a single turn to completely heal one injury Judg has sustained in battle. An angel can choose to sacrifice itself to become a stat point for Judg in any area he desires. However, this reduces the amount of total summons by two, meaning, if one sacrifices itself, Judg can only have 18 summons. Often, they will aid Judg with ranged attacks from their arrows. If they touch an opponent, the opponent will freeze in place for one turn. The shields of angels can absorb any non-CA attack.
Demons: Vicious, large brutes. They have high offensive power and defense. Their speed stat raises for every angel on the field. They are armed with flame manipulating abilties, axes, and tougher-than-steel bodies. If they manage to hit an opponent with their axe (no cut nescessary), that opponents speed stat will be reduced by one. If their fire hits an opponent, the target's fourth stat (Jump, senses, mana, etc.) will lower by one star. Physical attacks (fists for example), result for a loss of one star in defense for the foe.

Sand Manipulation
Judg can also manipulate sand in anyway he desires. He may produce sand, manipulate it, and even transform into it (If transformation is used as auto dodge or teleportation, it has cooldown time of one). The density of the sand may be controlled as well, allowing the sand to become incredibly hard, like a boulder, or delicate, like a child's sand castle. Judg's sand has the ability to suck the moisture from anything it comes into contact with, such as water, the human body, grass, etc...If used on a living person, the ability can completely parch the body causing immediate dehydration, resulting in lack of energy if not death.

I'm Taking You With Me
Three times in battle, Judg may choose to use this ability. If Judg is wounded by a foe's attack, the wound will be automatically inflicted on the opponent as well. Only works three times.

Temperature Control:
Judg can control the temperature of objects that are not his opponent. Not much else needs to be said about this ability.

Stat Reduction Reversal
Any attempt to reduce Judg's stats result in him gaining the amount of stats he would have lost.

Water Manipulation:
The ability to manipulate and produce water at will. This includes the transforming into of water as well. As with sand, if transformation is used to teleport or auto dodge, transformation has cooldown time of one. Judg may also manipulate water pressure with this ability.

Ability 9

Ability 10

AP: 127
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 09:25:31 pm by Judgment Angel Zero » Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: