Clash of Smash
March 29, 2024, 04:04:46 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CoS has been redirected to Brawlers' Paradise

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

Clasher Interview #4: Judgment Angel Zero

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: True

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: dmax129
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Clasher Interview #4: Judgment Angel Zero  (Read 559 times)
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

Welcome to Clash of Smash! ;D

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2008, 09:35:21 pm »

What exactly is Judgment Angel? Where does he come from?
Well, he's an angel silly. Actually, he's a half angel. He was born on Earth and taken to heaven after his parents where killed. Heaven is where he comes from obviously, but he was born on Earth. (Or at least, the planet CoS takes place on). His history as far as pre-CoS is deep, so I don't wan't to delve to far into that right now, as I'm Wii typing. Tomorrow, I'll go into more detail from my laptop.
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 18, 2008, 09:55:27 pm »

Booooring.
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
Gaffit
Harbringer of Gamma

The One Man Gamma Ray Experience Project.

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2008, 12:38:16 am »

That's what yo momma said last night!

Damnit!
Report Spam   Logged

Dark Days Are Coming.
This Message Has Been Intercepted. You Have Been Mislead. There Is No Conspiracy.
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2008, 07:24:35 am »

Damnit!
1. That's a diss to yourself...

2. That isn't a question
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
DoctorWormx
Gym Caretaker and Lord of Lightning
Surgeon General

The deformed Heir of Rai

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2008, 11:12:52 am »

Damnit!

2. That isn't a question
Doc: then why did you respond to it?
Report Spam   Logged

Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2008, 11:29:10 am »

Let's get these out of the way quick:

Where did you get the inspiration for your abilities, weapons and characters.

Inspiration for Judg:
Judgment Angel Zero was, as a character, isn't really inspired by any sort of fictional character in terms of personality. He really just goes through different stages of personalities at different times. He does however, wear clothes identical to Kratos Aurion.

Abilities:
Holy Element:
Holy has always been my favorite element of magic. I just feel it can be so potent if used correctly. However, I admit, up until now I really haven't been using it to it's full potential, just firing beams. That however is going to change, starting with the revamp of my profile. You can sort of see my style of playing change in my Dmax fight actually...

Gum Gum:
This is Luffy's signature technique in One Piece, which is my favorite anime, ever.

Chop Chop:
This is Captain Buggy the Clown's signature technique in One Piece. Buggy is one of my favorite villains in the show.

Gear 2:
A move Luffy uses to boost the attack and speed of his attacks.

Gravity:
This was actually inspired by a mamodo from Zatch Bell. There was an evil looking mamodo (Who's name escapes me atm) that used gravity type moves. He was a pretty major character...

(I don't really feel like listing every single one of my abilities origins....I've gone through so many...)

Weapons:
Judgment Blade:
The design was based off of that of the Eternal Sword from Tales of Symphonia, said to be the most powerful blade crafted. It lacked the Eternal Sword's ability to transcend time and seperate a world into two alternate dimensions.

Chain Gauntlet:
Inspired by Link's hookshot.

Judgment Cycle:
Motorcycles=Win
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
dmax129
Master of Puppets

Nothing Can Stop Me

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2008, 11:35:08 am »

Inspiration for Judg:
Judgment Angel Zero was, as a character, isn't really inspired by any sort of fictional character in terms of personality. He really just goes through different stages of personalities at different times. He does however, wear clothes identical to Kratos Aurion.

Abilities:
Holy Element:
Holy has always been my favorite element of magic. I just feel it can be so potent if used correctly. However, I admit, up until now I really haven't been using it to it's full potential, just firing beams. That however is going to change, starting with the revamp of my profile. You can sort of see my style of playing change in my Dmax fight actually...

Gum Gum:
This is Luffy's signature technique in One Piece, which is my favorite anime, ever.

Chop Chop:
This is Captain Buggy the Clown's signature technique in One Piece. Buggy is one of my favorite villains in the show.

Gear 2:

Gravity:
This was actually inspired by a mamodo from Zatch Bell. There was an evil looking mamodo (Who's name escapes me atm) that used gravity type moves. He was a pretty major character...

(I don't really feel like listing every single one of my abilities origins....I've gone through so many...)

Weapons:
Judgment Blade:
The design was based off of that of the Eternal Sword from Tales of Symphonia, said to be the most powerful blade crafted. It lacked the Eternal Sword's ability to transcend time and seperate a world into two alternate dimensions.

Chain Gauntlet:

Judgment Cycle:
Motorcycles=Win

why dont u Just make Gear 2 a uber powerful GmB so u can move faster then light and whoop total ass?
Report Spam   Logged

*is lost in the joy of a box full of packing peanuts*

Doc: and we've lost him for the day...

Now that's just a silly myth. Like Emu's.
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2008, 11:35:27 am »

*Awaits decent questions*
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
DoctorWormx
Gym Caretaker and Lord of Lightning
Surgeon General

The deformed Heir of Rai

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2008, 11:36:18 am »

Damnit!

2. That isn't a question
Report Spam   Logged

Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2008, 11:37:19 am »

Inspiration for Judg:

Abilities:
Holy Element:

Gum Gum:

Chop Chop:

Gear 2:

Gravity:

Weapons:
Judgment Blade:

Chain Gauntlet:

Judgment Cycle:
Motorcycles=Win

why dont u Just make Gear 2 a uber powerful GmB so u can move faster then light and whoop total ass?
.....Moving faster than light is ridiculous, even if one were to move that fast, it would be incomprehensible, and appear to move as fast as light anyhow.
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 19, 2008, 11:38:07 am »

Damnit!

2. That isn't a question
I honestly dont know...
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
Gaffit
Harbringer of Gamma

The One Man Gamma Ray Experience Project.

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 19, 2008, 11:44:00 am »

Inspiration for Judg:

Abilities:
Holy Element:

Gum Gum:

Chop Chop:

Gear 2:

Gravity:

Weapons:
Judgment Blade:

Chain Gauntlet:

Judgment Cycle:
Motorcycles=Win

Any chance I could see a youtube video of Buggy in action? I'd like to see how his ability works.
Report Spam   Logged

Dark Days Are Coming.
This Message Has Been Intercepted. You Have Been Mislead. There Is No Conspiracy.
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 19, 2008, 11:48:50 am »

Inspiration for Judg:

Abilities:
Holy Element:

Gum Gum:

Chop Chop:

Gear 2:

Gravity:

Weapons:
Judgment Blade:

Chain Gauntlet:

Judgment Cycle:
Motorcycles=Win

Any chance I could see a youtube video of Buggy in action? I'd like to see how his ability works.
As far as I know, the early episodes had some terrible animations, and weren't very good, but I will search for one when I get back on my Wii.
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
dmax129
Master of Puppets

Nothing Can Stop Me

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 19, 2008, 11:53:02 am »

Inspiration for Judg:

Abilities:
Holy Element:

Gum Gum:

Chop Chop:

Gear 2:

Gravity:

Weapons:
Judgment Blade:

Chain Gauntlet:

Judgment Cycle:
Motorcycles=Win

.....Moving faster than light is ridiculous, even if one were to move that fast, it would be incomprehensible, and appear to move as fast as light anyhow.

explain?
Report Spam   Logged

*is lost in the joy of a box full of packing peanuts*

Doc: and we've lost him for the day...

Now that's just a silly myth. Like Emu's.
Judgment Angel Zero
JudgmentAngel0
Admin

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 19, 2008, 11:53:58 am »

*can't help but be jealous of Doc and Gaffit*

Inspiration for Judg:

Abilities:
Holy Element:

Gum Gum:

Chop Chop:

Gear 2:

Gravity:

Weapons:
Judgment Blade:

Chain Gauntlet:

Judgment Cycle:
Motorcycles=Win

explain?
Well, the animations just sucked. :/
Report Spam   Logged

Pic by Doc.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: