Clash of Smash
April 16, 2024, 01:44:26 pm
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: CoS has been redirected to Brawlers' Paradise

Home Help Search Arcade Gallery Staff List Calendar Login Register  

TDN's Profile.

Recent Items

Views: 5
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 3
Comments (0)
By: SmokeyBear

Views: 6
Comments (0)
By: True

Views: 4
Comments (0)
By: dmax129
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TDN's Profile.  (Read 124 times)
TheDarkNerd

Asero

View Profile
« on: January 14, 2008, 10:47:15 pm »

Please excuse me, but it has been a while since I've done one of these.

Asero
Weapon: Swarm Bits (See Abilities)
Abilities
Swarm Control:The ability to control his primary weapons, the "swarm bits". These are a bunch of disks slightly smaller than a quarter that are white on one side and black on the other. Individually, they are IWs, though they can be decommissioned temporarily with a strong blow. The black side of them can pretty much absorb any blow, whereas the white side has the capacity for releasing energy (this will be enabled by further abilities). The pieces must stay in relative proximity to one another, and to Asero.
Summon of a Brobdingnag Warrior: Asero has semi-control/partnership with a warrior well over twenty times the height of a normal human. This giant being exists in a subspace, and Asero has two ways to bring it into this world: use the black side of the swarm bits to open a portal, wide enough for a fast-flying fist to fit through. The other method is an active summon, where the giant tears down the fabric between dimensions to make its way to the arena. Because of the self-repairing nature of the veil between dimensions, the giant must struggle to get through, so it takes a fair chunk of time to get through fully.
Report Spam   Logged

Short and simple, for your forum-browsing pleasure.

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter

dmax129
Master of Puppets

Nothing Can Stop Me

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2008, 09:07:06 pm »

i thought i would help u out a little  Grin

Name: Nyro
Race: Human (if you can call anyone here that)
Weapon: The Arsenal of the Jacket
Secondary Weapon: See above

Abilities:
Reality Marble 1 (Genesis Ocean): The ability to assimilate and to create. This ability essentially breaks down any item that has entered it, giving a certain kind of comprehension to Nyro. He can draw items out of it, as long as he has some level of comprehension for that item. This provides him with a few tricks, such as being able to pull out an item with one material replaced with another (commonly a different metal). He can also "invent" an item, though this takes preparation beforehand and advanced science is beyond him. Due to the corrosive nature of reality and perception on Reality Marbles, Nyro hides this one behind him, under a jacket. This keeps it stable for longer.
Reality Marble 2 (Exodus Bubble): This is, in a way, an extension of the first marble. Within this marble, Nyro has a certain degree of what could be considered telekinesis. The object he moves must be an item he has "comprehended", which usually means an object that originated from his jacket. He can use this marble to "pick up" large items, by collapsing the marble and bending space to bring everything in it into his jacket, and as well he can do the reverse, use the marble to expel large objects. The marble is usually a passive size of a 2 m radius sphere, though it can be enlarged to accommodate the taking of larger objects (at which point it collapses right after taking in the object). Space is distorted when the object is taken, so that it does not hit Nyro on the way in. It's not a perfect sphere, and it can either surround Nyro or be in front of him.

GmBs: Leaving blank, since I lack one.
Team: Anyone recruiting?

Stats:
Strength: ***
Speed: **
Defense: **
Reflex/perception: *****

Description
Height: 5'11"
Weight: Oh, I don't know. Slim, muscular build for his height
Skin tone: Lightly tanned Caucasian
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Brown
Hair style: Scruffy, overgrown.
Garments/clothes: White tee, blue jeans, and a long, navy-blue jacket.
Report Spam   Logged

*is lost in the joy of a box full of packing peanuts*

Doc: and we've lost him for the day...

Now that's just a silly myth. Like Emu's.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: